Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Shia LaBeouf Reveals To ‘Details’ He Hooked Up With Megan Fox









Despite the denials in the past. Shia LeBeouf reveals to Details magazine that he did indeed hook up with his Transformers co-star Megan Fox. He also opens up about his dating life in general.

Hooking up with Megan Fox: ”Look, you’re on the set for six months, with someone who’s rooting to be attracted to you, and you’re rooting to be attracted to them. I never understood the separation of work and life in that situation. But the time I spent with Megan was our own thing, and I think you can see the chemistry onscreen.”

On his one date with Hillary Duff: “probably the worst date either of us have ever had”

On “philandering around” with former co-star Isabel Lucas: “It was sort of disastrous,” LaBeouf says. “Neither one of us, I think, were in love. Just sort of experimenting or whatever.”

On ex-girlfriend Carey Mulligan: ”I still love her,” he says. “I think she’s a fucking awesome person and an incredible actress. We’re still pals. I wouldn’t take any of it back, and I don’t think she would either. It just ran its course.”

More from Shia…

On dealing with the paparazzi: ”I’m a little territorial and defensive,” he says. “I don’t like having my space invaded. I’m a fucking human being who pays his taxes. And I don’t respond in a really sweetheart way. I mean, maybe I should develop that, but even as I say that, I have this cheerleader in the back of my head that’s like, ‘No, man, don’t conform!’”

No comments:

Post a Comment