Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Nicole Scherzinger Cover InStyle Magazine




This former Pussycat Doll is the cover girl for the August edition of InStyle Magazine. Nicole Scherzinger can be seen in the magazine showing off her flexibility by standing in a split. Sorry guys, Scherzinger is taken by british race car driving Lewis Hamilton. You’ll be able catch Scherzinger this fall on the show The X-Factor, where she was promoted from host to judge.

The 33-year-old recently celebrated her birthday in Seattle with fellow judges. Co-judge Paula Abdul lead a audience of 500 in singing happy birthday to Nicole. Simon Cowell gave her a birthday cake with his face inscribed on it.

Nicole Scherzinger says, “I am so excited, I woke up this morning and its my birthday, I have an amazing job working with three of the most wonderful people in the world that I have ever met…well two actually – and then there’s Simon too!’

No comments:

Post a Comment