Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lindsay Lohan Goes Sultry For Italian ‘Vanity Fair’



Lindsay Lohan goes All-American in a gingham bodysuit and white cut-offs for Italian Vanity Fair‘s August cover. The photoshoot took place at the jailbird’s Venice home since she was still under house arrest at the time. No matter. Her roof deck had great lighting (natural sunlight has a way of making things look so…natural), so the crew snapped away while Lohan talked about her legal woes. The gal who keeps an unloaded gun in her home (in case anyone tries to break in), explained her side of the whole “The People And Cars On The Road vs. Lindsay Lohan” sitch.

Regarding her time spent behind bars, Lohan poses this question: “What have I done bad? When I was in (jail_, I found myself sitting next to women who had killed someone. Unless you are a killer, I don’t see a reason to stay there. I never hurt anyone but myself. I’m struggling to get out. And I have enough courage to do it in public.”

Totally.





No comments:

Post a Comment