Monday, July 11, 2011

Katie Holmes Covers InStyle August 2011







She's become synonymous with fashion and glamour, and Katie Holmes has landed another magazine cover as she graces the front page of the August 2011 issue of InStyle.

Brightening things up in a sexy pink off-the-shoulder dress, the "Jack and Jill" actress posed for photographer David Slijper while revealing to the publication that she has a thing for dance parties, grocery-store cookies and cute (pink) undies.

Other highlights of Katie's chat with InStyle's August issue are as follows:

On the excitement of landing new roles: "Every time I get a job I cry. It sounds hokey, but it's a sparkly moment that reminds you you're living your dream every day. No matter how many roles you get, it's like, 'Somebody thinks I can do it!'"

On the excitement of landing new roles: "If there were one thing I could teach my younger self, it would be this: Realize your own power."

On wanting to age gracefully: "Hopefully I can age gracefully. And if not, I'll have to figure it out. But I don't think I'm ever going to do my lips - my sisters would kill me!"

On her willingness to experiment with new clothes: "I'm not afraid to try a new designer or do something trendy, but it has to look right on my body. You don't want to look like a fashion victim!"

On always making sure to be 'ladylike': "I always try to conduct myself in a ladylike manner. That was my mom's advice to me before every school dance, and it's really locked in."

No comments:

Post a Comment