Friday, July 15, 2011

7 Classy Quotes From Bruno Mars’ ‘Billboard’ Cover Story

Bruno Mars covers the latest issue of Billboard dressed down in a fitted white v-neck while giving us those big puppy dog eyes, and the Hooligan is, as usual, swoon-worthy. The recently parodied pop star opens up to the music mag about his twisted trail to Grammy success. We’ve rounded up the iTunes Festival performer’s seven classiest quotes from his recent interview, so jump below see the “Lazy Song” crooner’s advice on the biz, the mistakes that still haunt him and what fans can expect next.

7 CLASSY QUOTES FROM BRUNO MARS’ BILLBOARD COVER STORY

** “Don’t be a slut. Remember your dream. Do your music and keep it special.”

** On his drug arrest: “It’s something that I wish would go away,” Mars says. “It’s a cloud that constantly follows me no matter how many achievements.”

** “As proud as I am of Doo-Wops I feel like, ‘Oh, man. People haven’t seen nothing. They don’t even know what I’m about to do,’ and that’s what I can’t wait to show the world.”

** “I’m just a mixed-up dude.”

** Bruno’s old inner-monologue: “You’re crazy. I’m amazing!”

** “The world has never seen another Bruno Mars. Please let that be the headline.”

** “That was it. I was Elvis.”

No comments:

Post a Comment