HMFIC03
Apr 4, 01:20 PM
thank you, apple, for weeding out the companies whose business model depends on selling my information to junk-mailers.
This is the kind of 'crazy-steve-jobs-control' i can live with.
+1 :d
This is the kind of 'crazy-steve-jobs-control' i can live with.
+1 :d

jouz3
Apr 1, 04:31 PM
How do I get that "now playing" widget thing like MrHyde has?
Bowtie
Bowtie
Jacobaduh
Feb 11, 10:47 PM
Alright so I jailbroke my iPod touch 3rd gen with 4.2.1 using Redsn0w, and installed cydia just fine, however while using cydia the iPod shut off unexpectedly, now as I'm trying to "Just boot tethered right now" the jailbreak gets stuck on "exploiting with limera1n". Help please?
arn
Apr 30, 07:22 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)
Castle on a cloud seems the likely origin
Castle on a cloud seems the likely origin
more...
davidjacobs21
Feb 24, 06:12 PM
Nevermind, the deal is dead now. I see a ton of people got in on the deal, but now the coupon doesnt work
Krafty
Apr 22, 06:00 PM
yellow fever (http://fledmorphine.deviantart.com/art/yellow-fever-205955117); decided to change a few things.
more...
msjones
Apr 17, 02:43 PM
If it hasn't cracked due to being dropped then it will be covered by apple even if your are out of warranty.
Matt54987
May 6, 02:23 PM
I wouldn't mind knowing the answer to this either
more...
ciTiger
May 1, 05:52 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8H7 Safari/6533.18.5)
Until MobileMe/iCloud is more full featured and cheaper than Google's/DropBox services, then I don't really care.
M thoughts exactly especially since I don't plan on use music streaming for now..
Until MobileMe/iCloud is more full featured and cheaper than Google's/DropBox services, then I don't really care.
M thoughts exactly especially since I don't plan on use music streaming for now..

stevep
Feb 5, 12:39 PM
Has anyone any experience of running Xara on Virtual PC ? If so, does it install and run ok, or is it like shovelling treacle?
more...
Markleshark
Oct 18, 09:47 AM
hehehehe, just needs a font match and its sorted. Nice one tho Stuart.
JGowan
Apr 13, 09:28 PM
Just my general awesomeness. ;)
I obviously have no sources. But I do think there are a few definitive patterns Apple follows. [... snip ... ]
Just my thoughts. I yield the floor. ;)A gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for the insightful speculation. Thoughtful and logical. ;)
I obviously have no sources. But I do think there are a few definitive patterns Apple follows. [... snip ... ]
Just my thoughts. I yield the floor. ;)A gentleman and a scholar. Thanks for the insightful speculation. Thoughtful and logical. ;)
more...
MacRumors
Mar 31, 09:57 AM
http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/03/31/adobe-shows-off-photoshop-for-ipad-with-layer-support/)
As covered by Photography Bay (http://www.photographybay.com/2011/03/30/real-photoshop-for-ipad-with-layers/), Adobe yesterday used its keynote address at Photoshop World 2011 to briefly show off a new concept for a Photoshop app for iPad offering support for layers, a significant leap beyond the capabilities found in the company's current Photoshop Express (http://appshopper.com/photography/photoshopcom-mobile) app.
Photography Bay has also posted a brief video (http://www.photographybay.com/2011/03/30/photoshop-for-ipad-live-demo/) of the demo showing how layers can be used on the iPad.
The functionality remains a demo concept with no word on when or if it will make it to a public launch, but Adobe has openly acknowledged (http://www.macrumors.com/2010/05/28/adobe-thinking-about-options-for-viewing-photoshop-files-on-ipad/) that it is looking at ways to support more complex Photoshop functionalities on tablets such as the iPad, and has even shown off concepts (http://www.macrumors.com/2010/11/05/adobe-considers-possibilities-for-iphone-and-ipad-integration-with-photoshop/) for how some of those tools might be implemented.
Article Link: Adobe Shows Off Photoshop for iPad With Layer Support (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/03/31/adobe-shows-off-photoshop-for-ipad-with-layer-support/)
As covered by Photography Bay (http://www.photographybay.com/2011/03/30/real-photoshop-for-ipad-with-layers/), Adobe yesterday used its keynote address at Photoshop World 2011 to briefly show off a new concept for a Photoshop app for iPad offering support for layers, a significant leap beyond the capabilities found in the company's current Photoshop Express (http://appshopper.com/photography/photoshopcom-mobile) app.
Photography Bay has also posted a brief video (http://www.photographybay.com/2011/03/30/photoshop-for-ipad-live-demo/) of the demo showing how layers can be used on the iPad.
The functionality remains a demo concept with no word on when or if it will make it to a public launch, but Adobe has openly acknowledged (http://www.macrumors.com/2010/05/28/adobe-thinking-about-options-for-viewing-photoshop-files-on-ipad/) that it is looking at ways to support more complex Photoshop functionalities on tablets such as the iPad, and has even shown off concepts (http://www.macrumors.com/2010/11/05/adobe-considers-possibilities-for-iphone-and-ipad-integration-with-photoshop/) for how some of those tools might be implemented.
Article Link: Adobe Shows Off Photoshop for iPad With Layer Support (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/03/31/adobe-shows-off-photoshop-for-ipad-with-layer-support/)
piatti
Apr 28, 04:09 PM
When you make a video with an iPhone, how do you make the screen change to different scenes without moving the camera? Like here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqUviZn8l6o
Also how do you make the iPhone movies appear sideways so that there is no huge black space?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqUviZn8l6o
Also how do you make the iPhone movies appear sideways so that there is no huge black space?
more...
Scott6666
Apr 28, 09:11 AM
I will not make the switch back to Verizon until Apple releases an iPhone with a 4G chip in it AND completely re-designs the antenna so that I can hold the phone any way I damn well please and still have good signal.
I understand they did make some antenna changes so it does not do the death signal drop as much as it did.
Does not help with 4G though. But my phone barely holds a day's charge as it is. I don't think 4G right now would be better. Great speed. For 3-4 hours.
I understand they did make some antenna changes so it does not do the death signal drop as much as it did.
Does not help with 4G though. But my phone barely holds a day's charge as it is. I don't think 4G right now would be better. Great speed. For 3-4 hours.

theLimit
Feb 9, 02:08 PM
so this is only unlimited "to" any mobile, what about "From"
Hope they do this on verizon as well. Is it unlimited calling TO and FROM cell phones?
I'm suspicious of the TO any mobile. Does it differentiate incoming from outgoing?
From the press release (http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=19039&cdvn=news&newsarticleid=31589):
**Mobile to Any Mobile Calling - Available only with select Nation and FamilyTalk plans. Direct calls to & direct calls received from US mobile numbers only. Rollover Minutes: Unused Anytime Mins expire after the 12th billing period. Night & Weekend & Mobile to Mobile mins do not roll over.
Hope they do this on verizon as well. Is it unlimited calling TO and FROM cell phones?
I'm suspicious of the TO any mobile. Does it differentiate incoming from outgoing?
From the press release (http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=19039&cdvn=news&newsarticleid=31589):
**Mobile to Any Mobile Calling - Available only with select Nation and FamilyTalk plans. Direct calls to & direct calls received from US mobile numbers only. Rollover Minutes: Unused Anytime Mins expire after the 12th billing period. Night & Weekend & Mobile to Mobile mins do not roll over.
more...
Mitthrawnuruodo
Dec 18, 06:46 PM
He-he... that is slightly disturbing...
...and very cool... :D
...and very cool... :D
canhoto
Apr 7, 05:05 PM
Any ideas about my question?
iJaz
Oct 31, 08:58 AM
Good, I am going to NY next Monday.
Pgohlke
Feb 12, 06:17 PM
Work for Gimp. And if they do, at what extent. I know it can't replace it guys, but I'm not too big on graphic design and wanted to delve a little in it first.
not really. Some of the tools are similar, but for the most part the menus and tools are completely different.
not really. Some of the tools are similar, but for the most part the menus and tools are completely different.
Kyffin
Mar 31, 01:06 PM
Thought I caught the a whiff of spam but wanted to make sure first aye. Hey, what you get for Christmas? :D
oakie
Apr 23, 03:39 PM
not on the iphone.
there may be third party apps that do it if your calendar is synced.
there may be third party apps that do it if your calendar is synced.
Michaelgtrusa
Feb 21, 10:25 PM
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/02/world-exclusive-video-apple-boss-steve-jobs-unsteady-his-feet-day-treatment
pearapps
Apr 24, 12:16 AM
Hello everyone,
I just released the free version of my game Air Hockey called Air Hockey Lite (http://bit.ly/fU98KT)
Please check it out and support an indie developer.
Thanks!
I just released the free version of my game Air Hockey called Air Hockey Lite (http://bit.ly/fU98KT)
Please check it out and support an indie developer.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment