pyrotoaster
Aug 16, 10:45 AM
Can you say Dogcowtiger? ;)
NCW
Aug 1, 03:59 PM
Geektool is a common one.
you can apply themes with geektool? I did not know this, ive never done much with it before, just a few scripts for weather and stuff
you can apply themes with geektool? I did not know this, ive never done much with it before, just a few scripts for weather and stuff
AppleCode
Aug 4, 08:05 AM
August Desktop
http://a.imageshack.us/img651/5083/screenshot20100804at902.png
http://a.imageshack.us/img651/5083/screenshot20100804at902.png
TreacherousDog
Nov 26, 11:41 AM
removed...
more...
reckless_0001
Oct 5, 05:00 PM
Woo, Shiira :D
Shiira's pretty good too... :)
Shiira's pretty good too... :)
JoeG4
Jan 12, 04:58 PM
The 2.0T engine is cool, since it effectively did about 230hp at the crank, very impressive for a 4cyl engine. It made the V6 look bad.
My qualm isn't the engine, it was the way they packaged it - and they DID fix this on the later runs (I think on the 2009 models you could get the I4s equipped every bit as well as the V6).
But in it led me to buying a 300C instead - and after hearing about stuff on vwvortex I really didn't feel bad about that decision. As for the 5cyl, it is competent but I don't see the point to it - people should be buying a TDI instead, and the 5cyl is a noisy odd engine. >>
My qualm isn't the engine, it was the way they packaged it - and they DID fix this on the later runs (I think on the 2009 models you could get the I4s equipped every bit as well as the V6).
But in it led me to buying a 300C instead - and after hearing about stuff on vwvortex I really didn't feel bad about that decision. As for the 5cyl, it is competent but I don't see the point to it - people should be buying a TDI instead, and the 5cyl is a noisy odd engine. >>
more...
blackpond
Mar 25, 11:36 AM
Probably just using these acquisitions to improve "Places" in iLife or some meaningless drivel like that.
iApples
Mar 28, 01:40 AM
I'm not talking getting hurt either ... maybe $500 dollars damage to your car would be a fair price to pay for your foolish lane change? ... fair enough karma for wishing that on the buyer?
And now please state where I wished the buyer would lose his money?
I said he deserves to lose his money, I never said I hope he does. There is a difference. We all know PayPal would never let something like this go through, and it would never hold up in court. It is a scam. But if you're not willing to even read the description of a product that you are purchasing online, then I really have no pity. When you go to a store you can physically see and feel the product. When you're buying something online, you look at the picture and then read the description to see exactly what it's about and if it's really what it says it is. In this case he looked at the picture and then placed a $450 bid...
And now please state where I wished the buyer would lose his money?
I said he deserves to lose his money, I never said I hope he does. There is a difference. We all know PayPal would never let something like this go through, and it would never hold up in court. It is a scam. But if you're not willing to even read the description of a product that you are purchasing online, then I really have no pity. When you go to a store you can physically see and feel the product. When you're buying something online, you look at the picture and then read the description to see exactly what it's about and if it's really what it says it is. In this case he looked at the picture and then placed a $450 bid...
more...
bpaluzzi
Apr 22, 11:17 AM
Name one application that will run on a pro version and not the home, or vice versa.
IIS
Remote Desktop Server
WMIC
That's just off the top of my head.
You dont understand how OS version works? The newest version runs ALL software for the OS. Android 2.3 does exactly that. Of course an app written for 2.3 wont run on 1.6. Thats just common sense.

FashionEra.in-Bathroom Decor
more...

small bathroom design

Small Bathroom Ideas
more...

Small bathroom can be remodel

contemporary pink athroom
more...

Bathroom Design Ideas

Posts Tagged #39;athroom tile
more...

tile bathroom was small,

modern athroom ideas

Bathroom tiles for small
IIS
Remote Desktop Server
WMIC
That's just off the top of my head.
You dont understand how OS version works? The newest version runs ALL software for the OS. Android 2.3 does exactly that. Of course an app written for 2.3 wont run on 1.6. Thats just common sense.
666sheep
Apr 16, 09:56 AM
You need to install Xcode to run CHUD.
more...
soapage
Apr 28, 04:53 PM
Can I set a rule on the Microsoft Outlook that will allow me to click Send on the email but have it go to the outbox until I hit the Send And Receive Button. I know you can easily do it on the PC version
partyBoy
Aug 4, 07:33 PM
What can i say...i love new york city !
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee187/colombian_pride69/Geektool%20themes/Screenshot2010-08-04at82749PM.png
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee187/colombian_pride69/Geektool%20themes/Screenshot2010-08-04at82749PM.png
more...
studiomusic
Nov 11, 09:52 AM
I sure hope so. I'm just about ready to switch to Premiere Pro CS5.
Please don't make me switch Apple!
Please don't make me switch Apple!
iMrNiceGuy0023
Feb 10, 01:48 PM
cant seem to login now to change it
keeps getting errors and maintenance
keeps getting errors and maintenance
more...
Apple OC
Mar 28, 01:01 AM
the buyer does deserves to lose his money for his own stupidity.
everybody makes foolish mistakes ... I just don't understand you wishing the buyer gets ripped off.
here's hoping you never make a foolish lane change while driving and have to pay the sort of price you wish on others
everybody makes foolish mistakes ... I just don't understand you wishing the buyer gets ripped off.
here's hoping you never make a foolish lane change while driving and have to pay the sort of price you wish on others
Consultant
Mar 21, 01:30 AM
Not worth it.
Charge more so you won't have these type of "clients."
Not sure about design, but for photography, when you charge over $1000 (I charge more) per day, you only deal with professionals. ;)
Charge more so you won't have these type of "clients."
Not sure about design, but for photography, when you charge over $1000 (I charge more) per day, you only deal with professionals. ;)
more...
ciTiger
Apr 25, 07:34 AM
10 months later I really think people should wait a couple of months and buy the iPhone 5 in white... Maybe the improvements aren't big but it still is a new gen...
Manic Mouse
Oct 10, 07:29 AM
Tell me.. what will happen when Tweetie 3, 4, 5... comes out?
PAY AGAIN... AGAIN AND AGAIN... for minor upgrades.
I'd rather pay and get upgrades than have the developer abandon the app because it isn't profitable to do anymore free updates. What should Loren do when everyone that will buy Tweetie already has it? Develop updates out of the goodness of his heart?
The app store has a problem, and that's the amount of crap and cheapness of that crap. It drives the price of everything down. Factor in that ALL upgrades are free and you have a major problem for devs. You can sell an app once to each user, at next to nothing cost, and that's all you get. Yes, initially it's good when you're selling 100K apps a week but what happens when everyone's bought your app? The app store has a sustainability problem, and it will soon rear it's ugly head.
Compare it to desktop software where even the most basic apps cost $10+ and all upgrades are paid.
I'm quite happy to pay Loren �1.79 every 8-12 months for his work on Tweetie because frankly it's amazing and �1.79 is pretty much nothing.
The problem with most whambulance drivers such as yourself is pretty much the same problem with society at large. You only care about yourself and what you can get for yourself regardless if it's at the expense of others. You have no social responsibility. People's inability to look past their own nose and care about others is really quite pathetic. You don't care if Loren gets paid for his work, or for a sustainable app store. Rather you simply care for how cheaply you can get apps and updates. The self-centredness, the "me me me"-ness of society has become quite a problem IMO.
PAY AGAIN... AGAIN AND AGAIN... for minor upgrades.
I'd rather pay and get upgrades than have the developer abandon the app because it isn't profitable to do anymore free updates. What should Loren do when everyone that will buy Tweetie already has it? Develop updates out of the goodness of his heart?
The app store has a problem, and that's the amount of crap and cheapness of that crap. It drives the price of everything down. Factor in that ALL upgrades are free and you have a major problem for devs. You can sell an app once to each user, at next to nothing cost, and that's all you get. Yes, initially it's good when you're selling 100K apps a week but what happens when everyone's bought your app? The app store has a sustainability problem, and it will soon rear it's ugly head.
Compare it to desktop software where even the most basic apps cost $10+ and all upgrades are paid.
I'm quite happy to pay Loren �1.79 every 8-12 months for his work on Tweetie because frankly it's amazing and �1.79 is pretty much nothing.
The problem with most whambulance drivers such as yourself is pretty much the same problem with society at large. You only care about yourself and what you can get for yourself regardless if it's at the expense of others. You have no social responsibility. People's inability to look past their own nose and care about others is really quite pathetic. You don't care if Loren gets paid for his work, or for a sustainable app store. Rather you simply care for how cheaply you can get apps and updates. The self-centredness, the "me me me"-ness of society has become quite a problem IMO.
bwrairen
Mar 26, 09:14 PM
Wow, a lot of unethical people on here. This is totally a scam, and the seller relied on the buyer assuming he was a normal upstanding human being who was selling a legitimate product. There is no way that is right, ethical, or moral. The seller deserves to be jailed.
Really? The seller was completely honest, upfront and quite descriptive about the item he is selling. I wish I could get the same when I go to buy my next used car.
Unscrupulous? You betcha! Illegal? Hell NO!
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Age old proverb there.
The winner of this auction, if he had to pay, would not only be getting a picture of an iphone. He will be receiving one of life's lessons. The buyer has no else to blame but himself for this.
People will be trying to take things of value from you your entire life. If you wish to secure these things it would be best to keep your guard up. It took me about 20 seconds to read that item description, and I would do the same if I were going to spend $5, let alone $450.
Caveat emptor
Really? The seller was completely honest, upfront and quite descriptive about the item he is selling. I wish I could get the same when I go to buy my next used car.
Unscrupulous? You betcha! Illegal? Hell NO!
"A fool and his money are soon parted" Age old proverb there.
The winner of this auction, if he had to pay, would not only be getting a picture of an iphone. He will be receiving one of life's lessons. The buyer has no else to blame but himself for this.
People will be trying to take things of value from you your entire life. If you wish to secure these things it would be best to keep your guard up. It took me about 20 seconds to read that item description, and I would do the same if I were going to spend $5, let alone $450.
Caveat emptor
macfrik
Apr 25, 12:02 AM
Guys.
by seeing the results of the poll, we can see that majority of voters won't buy the new iPhone 4 in white. It is based on around 3200 votes.
I am not an expert analyst or anything like that, but let me say this now, when the white iPhone 4 launches on April 27th, it is going to be chaos and out of stock because there are TONS of demands of this phone I dont know why. Same thing goes with the iPad 1 and the white iPad 2, people are saying that iPad 1 was just a bigger iPod touch, and the white iPad 2 was ugly and terrible-looking. But see now, TONS of people decided to choose white iPad 2 instead of the black one.
Typical Apple fan. They vote no, and when they finally see in person, they can't resist to buy one even if they have a black iPhone 4.
For me personally, I have the original iPhone 4 in black that I bought back in June last year and I am looking to upgrade to the white iPhone 4 and sell the black one.
Just an opinion though
by seeing the results of the poll, we can see that majority of voters won't buy the new iPhone 4 in white. It is based on around 3200 votes.
I am not an expert analyst or anything like that, but let me say this now, when the white iPhone 4 launches on April 27th, it is going to be chaos and out of stock because there are TONS of demands of this phone I dont know why. Same thing goes with the iPad 1 and the white iPad 2, people are saying that iPad 1 was just a bigger iPod touch, and the white iPad 2 was ugly and terrible-looking. But see now, TONS of people decided to choose white iPad 2 instead of the black one.
Typical Apple fan. They vote no, and when they finally see in person, they can't resist to buy one even if they have a black iPhone 4.
For me personally, I have the original iPhone 4 in black that I bought back in June last year and I am looking to upgrade to the white iPhone 4 and sell the black one.
Just an opinion though
Lord Blackadder
Mar 15, 04:11 PM
A bill has just been introduced in the Ohio state legislature that would ban the death penalty (http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2011/03/14/bill-proposes-ending-ohios-death-penalty.html?sid=101). I just heard on local radio that the bill would also change existing death sentences to life without parole. The bill is said to have bipartisan support, and the proponents have pointed out that it would save the state tens of millions of dollars. Of current topical interest is the fact that the lawmakers supporting the bill are marketing it as a cost-saving measure more than anything else.
Ohio is currently one of 34 (I think) states that have a death penalty, is currently second only to Texas in the number of inmates executed yearly, and at the moment has monthly executions already scheduled through November.
Ohio is currently one of 34 (I think) states that have a death penalty, is currently second only to Texas in the number of inmates executed yearly, and at the moment has monthly executions already scheduled through November.
kentop2
Nov 2, 06:18 AM
June 21, 2009 the market was closed,
June 19th, 2009 Apple was 139.48, and Netflix was $41.59
May 4th, 2010 Apple was $258.68, netflix was $99.36
June 19th, 2009 Apple was 139.48, and Netflix was $41.59
May 4th, 2010 Apple was $258.68, netflix was $99.36
davidjacobs21
Mar 11, 02:24 PM
Isnt willowbrook closed becasue of flooding?
habibbijan
Feb 18, 10:29 PM
Sorry to dig this up, but I just found this thread. Most everything has already been covered, but I just thought that I would humbly submit a link to a piece I wrote on this same topic. Here's *my* list of ten free apps for OS X.
http://habibbijan.com/reviews/ten_for_x.php
http://habibbijan.com/reviews/ten_for_x.php
No comments:
Post a Comment