Thursday, June 2, 2011

cute quotes for friendship

cute quotes for friendship. cute quotes and sayings for
  • cute quotes and sayings for



  • Alrescha
    Mar 2, 09:04 AM
    Install disks that come with a machine are restricted to install on only that machine type. This is true of both server and non-server disks.

    The server key is not restricted (at least in my experience).

    A.





    cute quotes for friendship. Cute Quotes,Motivational
  • Cute Quotes,Motivational



  • Bloodstar
    Apr 18, 03:17 AM
    Sometimes, I get bored/irritated with my wallpaper.

    This is one of those times. (http://bloodstar.exaltedlegion.com/what/desktopg5-20110417.jpg) Forgot to bring the dock back up, but eh, still the same 2D dock.





    cute quotes for friendship. cute sayings about friends. DavidCar. Sep 12, 05:49 PM. So what is this thing, anyway? Is it a MacMini with a Merom chip and a different set of I/O ports
  • cute sayings about friends. DavidCar. Sep 12, 05:49 PM. So what is this thing, anyway? Is it a MacMini with a Merom chip and a different set of I/O ports



  • Dreadnought
    Feb 16, 12:11 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A102 Safari/419.3)

    I thought the i-series couldnt handle a dual setup, only some of the higher end xeons. Hence no dual mobo's for i7's.





    cute quotes for friendship. cute quotes for friendship. friendship pictures; friendship pictures. nsjoker. Jul 21, 09:27 PM. now if apple can build a laptop that won#39;t give me a first
  • cute quotes for friendship. friendship pictures; friendship pictures. nsjoker. Jul 21, 09:27 PM. now if apple can build a laptop that won#39;t give me a first



  • dantastic
    May 7, 03:41 AM
    Can you explain a bit more what you mean by button detection within button detection?

    What is it you're trying to achieve?



    more...


    cute quotes for friendship. cute friendship quotes and
  • cute friendship quotes and



  • Hawkeye411
    Mar 27, 06:47 PM
    Really? But if you dont pay, what if you get a negative?

    No ... a seller can't leave a negative for a purchaser. The worse he can do is file a non-payment complaint. You need a few of these before Ebay will do anything to you....

    Lets have some fun!! Lets start a bidding war and get this sucker up to $10,000,000!!! LMAO!!!





    cute quotes for friendship. cute quotes for best friends.
  • cute quotes for best friends.



  • MDiddy
    Jun 15, 09:44 AM
    WOOOHOOO! (http://www.crazyhawt.com/2009/06/15/my-iphone-3g-s-has-shipped/)

    That's awesome�Just curious what part of the country are you getting it shipped?



    more...


    cute quotes for friendship. Cute Quotes And Sayings About
  • Cute Quotes And Sayings About



  • iMacZealot
    Nov 20, 10:06 PM
    i don't see why so many people think iChat on a phone is so crazy or why it would need to be wifi.

    i have a button on my Razr that is a direct connection to AIM so instant messaging from a phone isn't crazy, two of the people on my buddy list are on mobile phones.

    iChat would be faster then texting and just cause this "second phone" would be very iChat based doesn't mean it wont be a phone. It sounds very sidekick like and the sidekick of course has AIM on it.

    If they make a phone that will beat the Sidekick (shouldn't be too hard) then i'm in, i'd prefer that then just a a regular candy bar phone

    But that is the problem. Instant messaging has been on phones for over two years. Why would they want to sell a phone on instant messaging if everybody pretty much already has a phone with IM already? There's no reason to buy it if they're going to advertise a feature people already have it on their phones.

    And how exactly is IM faster than texting?





    cute quotes for friendship. Friendship Quotes; Life Quotes
  • Friendship Quotes; Life Quotes



  • glocke12
    May 4, 06:09 AM
    It is seeming more and more likely that enhanced interrogation techniques (a.k.a. torture), provided information that allowed the U.S. to kill O.B.L.

    I recall many on this forum criticizing these techniques claiming they never provided useful information.

    What say you now??

    Personally, I was in favor of using these methods on prisoners that were known terrorists, such as K.S.M.



    more...


    cute quotes for friendship. Friendship Quotes For Kids,
  • Friendship Quotes For Kids,



  • Lord Blackadder
    Jan 13, 02:02 PM
    VW has had some nasty problems, especially in the electronics dept. I believe they are getting better, though I haven't seen any recent news on it. Fiat seems to have been a blessing for Chrysler.

    Two points:

    1. I agree about the electrics, to an extent. Years ago, my old man bought an '88 Jetta, and it had two main problems - the electrical systems were horrible, and the body was not properly galvanized. It rusted before our eyes (hole in the floor after just 5 years) and most of the major electrical subsystems needed replacement within 5 years. However, it's worth noting that the Mexican-built VWs and the German-made VWs are quite different in quality. I may be wrong, but I believe that US-market GTIs are still made in Germany, and are the most reliable of the bunch. Several other VW-owning friends of mine have experienced a couple electrical gremlins here or there, but in terms of quality I'd still put VW's cars over the American Big Three for the most part. The interiors especially were superior.

    2. Funny that you point out FIAT as a bringer of quality to Chryselr...Chrysler must be pretty bad if that's the case, as FIAT has a reputation for making sensationally unrealiable cars. I'll concede that they have improved dramatically in the last ten years, but you know what I mean. For me, the best thing about FIAT's new relationship with Chrysler will be the arrival of FIATs in the USA and access to FIAT's small car (particularly diesel - fingers crossed) technology.

    Of course bland sells in the mid-size market. The Accord and Camry are the largest selling cars in the US.

    I consider myself a bit of an automotive enthusaist, and I distinguish between autos that are intended to be appliances(Camry/Accord/Corolla/Minivans/basic Pickups etc etc) versus autos that are intended to be driven by enthusiasts.

    The Jetta was always kind of borderline between the two categories, but the VR6 and turbo models were definitely budget enthusiast cars. The same could be said about the Passat as a luxury car. With the new versions, I think they are decidely more "appliance" and less "driver's car".

    Think VW USA is missing the mark at what made VW a drivers car in the end.... this one looks cheap to me :(

    VW's core customer base is yuppies and budget driving enthusiasts (with a smattering of tuners thrown in for good measure). Most of those people will probably not like the new version as much as the old. But, to be fair, VW's stated goal is to sell this new Passat to new people, to expand the customer base. So that necessarily involved some dumbing-down. We'll see if the gamble pays off.





    cute quotes for friendship. quotes on friendship with
  • quotes on friendship with



  • Matt54987
    May 6, 02:23 PM
    I wouldn't mind knowing the answer to this either



    more...


    cute quotes for friendship. cute friend quotes for picnik.
  • cute friend quotes for picnik.



  • 7on
    Jan 22, 09:59 AM
    http://msed.byu.edu/tlsc/theft/





    cute quotes for friendship. cute sayings about friendship. cute quotes and sayings about; cute quotes and sayings about. Huntn. Apr 23, 10:39 PM
  • cute sayings about friendship. cute quotes and sayings about; cute quotes and sayings about. Huntn. Apr 23, 10:39 PM



  • wwooden
    Nov 1, 03:39 PM
    most people have named the good ones, I'll share then ones I haven't seen yet:

    getTunes : allows you to copy music from people sharing it through iTunes on your network

    GCam: Really quick way to record something from any firewire camera

    Dent Du Midi: adds MIDI options to GarageBand

    MacJanitor: does basic maintenance on computer system

    Just to to confirm what others have said about SideTrack, VLC, iPhoto Buddy-----I use these pretty much everyday and don't even realize how important they are anymore.



    more...


    cute quotes for friendship. cute friendship quotes with
  • cute friendship quotes with



  • GGJstudios
    May 6, 02:32 PM
    How to use your iPod to move your music to a new computer (http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1329?viewlocale=en_US)





    cute quotes for friendship. friendship sayings for picnik.
  • friendship sayings for picnik.



  • alph45
    Mar 25, 01:15 PM
    i would try the osx forum or hardware forum.



    more...


    cute quotes for friendship. cute friendship quotes with
  • cute friendship quotes with



  • wilheldp
    Apr 28, 06:21 AM
    I was really excited about the Verizon iPhone because I absolutely hate AT&T. I had Verizon for 7 years, and never dropped a single call. But I switched to AT&T when the iPhone 3GS came out, and now I drop the call on about 90% of the calls I make (no joke).

    When the Verizon iPhone was announced, I was planning to decide whether to pay the ETF to AT&T and switch immediately, or wait until June when my contract was up. When I saw that the Verizon iPhone was just the iPhone 4 with a new wireless chip, it made my decision to wait a little easier.

    That was Apple's first attempt at stretching the life of the iPhone 4, and apparently, people didn't bite (since CDMA phone sales didn't meet expectations). Now, they are making their second stab at extending the life of the iPhone 4 by finally releasing the white models. The problem is that they are trying to get longevity out of a design that was heavily flawed to begin with. Not only does the death grip reduce signal strength, but Apple is stubbornly refusing to integrate LTE.

    I will not make the switch back to Verizon until Apple releases an iPhone with a 4G chip in it AND completely re-designs the antenna so that I can hold the phone any way I damn well please and still have good signal. It looks like I may not get that until September or Q1 2012. Well, so be it.

    Apple is starting to get the attitude that they cannot make a mistake, and Android device makers are capitalizing on Apple's arrogance.





    cute quotes for friendship. cute friendship quotes
  • cute friendship quotes



  • coder12
    May 2, 09:16 PM
    When I give blood I just ask for a bucket and a gun .... ;)



    more...


    cute quotes for friendship. cute friendship quotes for
  • cute friendship quotes for



  • Mitthrawnuruodo
    Dec 19, 04:51 AM
    That's definitively a movie I would have seen... :D





    cute quotes for friendship. cute friendship sayings and
  • cute friendship sayings and



  • gkarris
    Nov 29, 03:50 PM
    I believe you are all missing the point.

    The studios want HDCP over DVI and HDMI or whatever. There are no current systems that properly use it, even if they say they do, because the licenses or permissions have not been distributed yet and they are HARDWARE objects.

    HARDWARE is Apple's forte.

    I suspect iTV is actually a series of devices that properly implement HDCP to suit the studios that demand seamless and enforceable content protection. As mentioned, mainly to protect the asset of a time sensitive and expensive major movie release.

    There are really only two premium price revenue timeframes for movies. A few weeks after theatrical release and a few months after DVD (now online) release. They simply want to protect the "premiumness" of the price.

    Apple does that in computers with methods to try to prevent installation and proper use of OSX on any computer but an Apple. It mainly works.

    So I suspect we will see a "new" video iPod and iTV as a breakout box for your existing TV, and iTV enabled LCD TV's in the "media release".

    Then no studio will hesitate.

    Rocketman


    Don't think it's neccessary. I don't think people take the video out on their ipods and record them onto DVD using DVD recorders....





    cute quotes for friendship. cute quotes about love and
  • cute quotes about love and



  • timlopez
    Apr 13, 11:25 AM
    I'm guessing you'll see the same form factor - similar to the 3G to the 3GS.

    Updates will likely be limited to:

    A5 Chip
    64Gb
    Higher Resolution Camera
    GSM/CDMA in the same device

    I can already hear Jobs, "It's a dual-core processor, IN A PHONE!". This is all speculation of course, but the updates are only going to be incremental.

    There's no reason for design specs or sizes to leak out, because Apple doesn't need to share them with any case makers or partners - it will be the same size as the iPhone 4. So, you won't hear about it until it's announced at WWDC (I don't believe the hype that it's been moved - thats just paranoid). We're likely to hear about iOS 5 this month or next.

    Apple needs to release something for the Summer Quarter (I don't know when their fiscal begins) for shareholders. If not, % growth in stocks will be down year over year for the quarter.

    Not that it matters to me. I only update once every 2 years and I have an iPhone 4 :)





    Mac7
    Aug 12, 09:09 AM
    am i doing something wrong? why won't my picture show up on here?





    InuNacho
    Apr 7, 03:37 PM
    I must admit that the sit-in version did give that in-the-X-Wing-cockpit feeling. My favorite sit-in, though, was Omega Race.

    By the way, InuNacho, yes, the original sounds for Yar's Revenge left a lot to be desired. However, Yar's Revenge was IMHO the best original (i.e. not adapted from an arcade version) Atari 2600 sci-fi game in terms of gameplay.

    ...Debate, anyone?

    Actually I was referring to the iPad version of the game not the 2600 classic.
    Unfortunately I've only seen footage for two of the 2600 games, Yar's Revenge and Breakout and both of them sound like they have some emulation problems.

    What someone should do is create some kind of DB-9 to 30 pin adaptor doohickey so that you can plug in old controllers and stuff into your Touch/Pad.





    iJohnHenry
    Apr 15, 08:02 PM
    Bisexuality was openly accepted. You do realize thatEurope's population is expected to fall catastrophically due to a low birth rate

    And that concerns you how??

    Have sex with someone of the opposite gender isn't exactly a homosexual thing, in-vitro fertilisation is immoral and the government can opt not to allow homosexuals adoption privilege.


    Wow.

    ACT UP made some people glad for AIDS, "God's curse on sodomites". Treating people like crap doesn't exactly improve relations

    Double wow, without a disclaimer from you.

    I do believe your time here would be better spent somewhere else.

    Please.





    steviec
    Aug 29, 07:12 PM
    While not strictly free Garageband offers up a lot of podcast features ...

    Also Quicktime in Snow Leopard may let you do this, not tried so far ...





    DaveGee
    Feb 9, 01:21 PM
    Why is a calling feature tied to a messaging one?

    Silly.... Messaging and Voice Calling go together just like .... Vodka and Prune Juice! :D



    No comments:

    Post a Comment