Thursday, June 2, 2011

blue rose tattoos

blue rose tattoos. Another Blue Rose Tattoo
  • Another Blue Rose Tattoo



  • stevehaslip
    Aug 21, 03:20 AM
    "Heres another one I made earlier!"





    blue rose tattoos. Rose and Butterfly Tattoo
  • Rose and Butterfly Tattoo



  • swinneyn
    Oct 17, 08:12 PM
    http://att.macrumors.com/contest/AC11B9.png





    blue rose tattoos. Blue Rose Tattoo
  • Blue Rose Tattoo



  • jettredmont
    Apr 4, 04:51 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

    **** AT&T.

    The wrong foul word was starred out there. Probably a bug in the forum software.





    blue rose tattoos. getting a lue rose tattoo
  • getting a lue rose tattoo



  • zen.state
    Apr 5, 03:29 AM
    One more thing.. be sure to flash them one at a time with only the one you're flashing in. Then take that out and flash the other.

    What you're doing is actually a firmware down grade. Be sure to check that each is not already 5.1.3. Since they are used they may have the older version. It's funny how the newest is 5.3.2 yet 5.1.3 is the only one everyone has good results with on G4's.

    I have been through the SATA PCI card growing pains myself so I just wanted to offer my experience. Not that there are many pains at all but little things like proper firmware are very important. Once thats taken care of it will be 100% seamless and work like it's onboard SATA.

    EDIT: Right after posting this I see it's all taken care of now other than the wiring. Just go to a local PC shop and get the proper adapters. Maybe 1-2 bucks each.



    more...


    blue rose tattoos. detailed lue rose tattoo
  • detailed lue rose tattoo



  • KingYaba
    Jul 26, 10:15 PM
    Burn High Def movies to Blu-Ray disk. Stick in PS3, watch on DLP tv :cool: life will be sweet.





    blue rose tattoos. detailed lue rose tattoo
  • detailed lue rose tattoo



  • toddybody
    Mar 23, 09:25 AM
    Like OMG, I had the craziest thought! What if MacRumors had more articles about...Mac Rumors?! Whoa whoa wee wow, that would be so cool.


    *Face Palm.

    Boring stuff.



    more...


    blue rose tattoos. lue rose tattoos
  • lue rose tattoos



  • ThunderSkunk
    Mar 25, 01:01 PM
    So what we have here is a little wishlist:

    -Option for map storage on local machine, all or just a user-specified area even temporarily
    -Live Turn By Turn directions w/ optional audio interactivity
    -High contrast color option
    -Eliminate highways & toll roads options
    -Bike & foot paths
    -Bus routes
    -Weather overlay
    -Street View Fly thru previews
    -View options, with intelligent default zoom levels & levels of detail:
    ---Zoom to fit where you are and your destination with total trip info, and zoom in live as the two points get closer together
    ---Zoom to fit where you are and where your next turn or two is going to be, and zoom in live as the two points get closer together
    ---Flexible Scaling option, w roads using either a dynamic graphical scale or breaklines to condense your map into a smaller, clearer image for easy reference...
    -An advancable picture-in-picture of your next few turns that doesn't get in the way of your present view showing your current position & next turn...

    ...

    But they'll probably just add restaurant & hotel data overlays or something.





    blue rose tattoos. Blue Rose Tattoos
  • Blue Rose Tattoos



  • OllyW
    May 2, 12:36 PM
    Already front page news (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1146178).



    more...


    blue rose tattoos. female rose tattoos
  • female rose tattoos



  • peterdevries
    Apr 26, 09:54 AM
    The proximity sensor was the problem all along and is a complete redesign on the white phone.

    Hmm, that would be interesting. Let's see what iFixit will say about that.





    blue rose tattoos. Rose Tattoos | Rose Tattoo
  • Rose Tattoos | Rose Tattoo



  • bousozoku
    Feb 15, 12:43 PM
    It's alway fun to see the problems they have trying to insert a link to www.***********crap.com and www.freeipodcrap.com

    They keep having to edit their posts, and while they're still typing www.free i p o d s . c o m they're already banned and tossed in the wasteland.

    So I can see why they hate you guys. :D

    Right, I had moved one to Wasteland and removed the links last night before they could finish.



    more...


    blue rose tattoos. My Faerie and Blue Rose Tattoo
  • My Faerie and Blue Rose Tattoo



  • The X Factor
    Apr 6, 08:47 PM
    No

    Thanks.





    blue rose tattoos. lue rose tattoo
  • lue rose tattoo



  • Popeye206
    Apr 27, 06:32 PM
    We need finer control over location. All we get to decide is yes or no. We should be able to decide what an app is going to do with the info.

    Example: I'd like my maps app to use my location ONLY to tell me where i am. NOT share my location.

    These broad agreement terms are the reason i have never installed an application on facebook. the terms are like "allow this application to access all your files, post to your friends walls, share your info, access your friends' info, etc. By clicking agree, you are allowing it to become your new spam bot.

    In this new era, clicking agree should not be legally binding. Every time I want to update safari or itunes or install any new program I need to read 120 pages of legal speak? I'd have to hire a lawyer full time for years to get thru it all. I challenge anyone to read and understand every agreement in every app on your computer. For all we know there is a clause in there that says they own your firstborn. This is not directed at apple, this applies to all companies and developers.

    How about we NOT get carried away before someone steps in and regulates half the features out ALL SMART PHONES and just accept the fact that we now live in a two way communication world?

    I think hitting "Allow" or "Deny" is fine.



    more...


    blue rose tattoos. Flower tattoo designs are
  • Flower tattoo designs are



  • Xero
    Jun 28, 12:12 AM
    Is this websight centered around anything in specific, besides just macs? Anyways, it looks interesting and well layed out. id be interested in helping out if there was emphasis on art or music or anything like that. :)





    blue rose tattoos. Blue Rose Tattoo by
  • Blue Rose Tattoo by



  • gotzero
    Oct 15, 12:24 AM
    The website now says not to run two. Is the new version now using all 8 cores?



    more...


    blue rose tattoos. lue rose tattoos.
  • lue rose tattoos.



  • geko29
    Apr 7, 08:51 AM
    w/ TRIM support I hope

    This isn't solid state storage, so TRIM is not even in the picture.

    The last quote I got for a 300GB SSD module for our SAN was $17,500 (after a 50% "discount" from list), about six months ago. So if we assume that the price has gone down a bit since then and Apple gets crazy volume discounts, let's assume they'd pay around $10k. Times 40,000 units, we'd be talking $400M just for the drives themselves, not counting the hot spares, enclosures, controllers, switches, licensing, and all the other ancillary stuff involved. We'd be somewhere between a half and three quarters of a billion dollars.





    blue rose tattoos. Rose Tattoo Gallery rose heart
  • Rose Tattoo Gallery rose heart



  • Dreadnought
    Mar 23, 12:22 PM
    I don't have the foggiest idea what you just said, but Stanford is working on a client that uses your GPU for folding gromacs.



    more...


    blue rose tattoos. Blue Rose Tattoo
  • Blue Rose Tattoo



  • dosers
    Jul 26, 09:27 PM
    My understanding is, that is not 'quite' right:

    Apple is firmly in the Blu-Ray camp (as Microsoft is firmly in HD-DVD).

    While there is theoretical HD-DVD support in DVD Studio Pro (and DVD Player), this is ONLY for encoding and decoding mpeg-2 (or H.264). HD-DVD spec 'includes' those codes, but is designed for VC-1 (incidentally, a Microsoft-originated codec). Apple Software, at this time, cannot play VC-1 Video spec - regardless of the media.

    It remains to be seen how Leopard changes that; since Apple IS in the Blu-Ray camp, but not HD DVD, I would argue they will probably not going to support VC-1 decoding, and certainly not encoding (why would they? They would have no hardware to burn it), while a Blu-Ray drive will certainly be supported by player and DVD Studio Pro; Blu-Ray does not use VC-1 (in fact, one could argue, currently they are behind the times as they still use mpeg-2, since the H. code, while written into Blu-Ray spec, is not efficient enough yet, and no Sony video release currently supports it, making for - at this time anyway - less efficient compression than HD-DVD).

    cheers,
    d

    There is already a universal version.



    The original poster is talking about support in general. The original summary incorrectly states that Apple is preferring Blu-Ray over HD-DVD, when in reality they're in both camps.





    blue rose tattoos. Traditional Rose tattoo
  • Traditional Rose tattoo



  • jorx
    Apr 25, 04:25 AM
    The drive must be of format: Mac OS Extended (Journaled).

    See here (http://www.zisman.ca/Articles/2009/LEM-Airdisk/airdisk.html) for more info.





    blue rose tattoos. Blue Rose Flower them.
  • Blue Rose Flower them.



  • It's a tribute
    Sep 1, 02:45 PM
    Awsome interface you don't want so share? Orginal wallpaper, dock and icon links, please?

    cheers
    Yes the icons, dock are from DA in the link at the bottom of page1, the indicators are called willow from DA and check your inbox. <<or send your mail and I will drop the WP as to my knowledge the author has not yet released it.





    NoShoreGuy
    Apr 20, 07:17 AM
    Hi,

    Hoping someone can help me, I copied a DVD on my imac using handbrake, now I want to copy it over to my macbook air....I know I have to "share", but when I do and I can see the DVD on my air under share, it won't copy...how can I do this???

    Thanks!!





    rmwebs
    Nov 20, 06:15 AM
    Doubtful since their warranty does not transfer to a second hand buyer. If I were to buy an iPod and then sell it on ebay a few weeks later the new owner would not be covered.

    Apple dont check receipts, they check serial numbers. So long as its within the standard warranty period, or there is a flag to say that its covered by extended Apple Care, its covered. They dont care who you got it from.

    Its also law. They are legally not allowed to refuse a manufacturers warranty based on which shop you bought it from (At least in the UK - it would be mind numbingly idiotic of any government to allow them to refuse it).





    Doctor Q
    Dec 15, 08:12 PM
    iphone1105 is correct.

    FYI, there's an explanation in the FAQ:
    Why are some Apple products missing from the Buyer's Guide?





    wrldwzrd89
    Feb 15, 12:56 PM
    bousozoku and all the other new moderators:

    You are exactly what the forums needed to deal with the wave of spammers that have been striking as of late. I remember one member in particular (I won't name which one) had a post average of over 60 per day shortly after being banned. I know this because I checked that user's profile. 60 per day is almost surely spamming when even Mr. Anderson can't manage more than 16 legitimate posts per day - I haven't found any more active member.





    millertime021
    Sep 1, 12:00 AM
    It's September 1st, 2010 on the east coast, so it's time for a new monthly desktop thread!

    Monthly Desktops Guidelines:

    � For large images use [timg] rather than
    � Use attachments when necessary so images don't disappear when they are removed from their source
    � When possible, include links to the full-sized original so others can download them. If you don't want to share, state that in your posts so others don't continue to ask for links.
    � When quoting a post with images, remove the images to reduce clutter
    � Please report any posts you feel need attention by clicking on this icon: [IMG]http://images.macrumors.com/vb/images/buttons/report.gif.
    � If you would like an original wallpaper I would recommend using TinEye (http://www.tineye.com)

    Here's the three I'm using right now. I shuffle through them almost daily.

    http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/8324/screenshot20100831at953.png (http://img696.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20100831at953.png/)

    http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/8324/screenshot20100831at953.png (http://img440.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20100831at953.png/)

    http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/8324/screenshot20100831at953.png (http://img641.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20100831at953.png/)





    No comments:

    Post a Comment