blondepianist
Apr 4, 04:36 PM
It's already been reported that Lion Server will improve file sharing with Windows 7 (and of course, the mail service will work with the right client app), but what about other services? Can a Windows client log in with a network account?
Thanks!
Thanks!
Doctor Q
Jul 19, 03:17 PM
Maybe that particular audio file is broken. You should choose Help->Music Store Customer Service and let them know about the problem. Then let us all know what they say and how it turns out.
MrSmith
Oct 18, 07:09 PM
http://att.macrumors.com/contest/F13E81.jpg
twoodcc
Dec 28, 09:05 PM
i've tried to keep a picture log of the team's stats here (http://tville.thruhere.net/tw/index.php?a=topic&t=4414) on my own forum. you'll have to be logged in to view the pics.
basically, we had 132 million points back on 16 Oct and were ranked #60.
we got down to #57 with 202 million points on 20 July 2010.
and now we are back at #60 with over 256 million points today, and we will be passed within a week and will be #61
basically, we had 132 million points back on 16 Oct and were ranked #60.
we got down to #57 with 202 million points on 20 July 2010.
and now we are back at #60 with over 256 million points today, and we will be passed within a week and will be #61
more...

Rayday
Mar 25, 09:52 PM
Ifixit can be your friend. Check it out.
http://www.ifixit.com/Device/iPod_Nano_2nd_Generation
http://www.ifixit.com/Device/iPod_Nano_2nd_Generation
saly2
Jul 9, 02:38 AM
let us see how you can buy the best and cheapest iphone 4!
more...
Squonk
Sep 27, 09:35 AM
Now THAT would be a great addition. Fully editable iCal web interface with the new webmail interface would make .mac a lot better.
The only things missing then would be 2GB storage and a FASTER iDisk.
Right on! Many have said this in the thread and I agree!
And there was another post about email groups being usable on the web - agreed!
Although I have a .mac account and really like the short domain name, due to the weak web interface, I have used gmail as my primary email for the past year. In fact, there are only like 3 friends of mine that have the .mac address since I don't check it all that often.
And, do you think it would be too much trouble for Apple to supple a Mac and PC (sorry, that's what I have to use at work) notifier client for new mail?
The only things missing then would be 2GB storage and a FASTER iDisk.
Right on! Many have said this in the thread and I agree!
And there was another post about email groups being usable on the web - agreed!
Although I have a .mac account and really like the short domain name, due to the weak web interface, I have used gmail as my primary email for the past year. In fact, there are only like 3 friends of mine that have the .mac address since I don't check it all that often.
And, do you think it would be too much trouble for Apple to supple a Mac and PC (sorry, that's what I have to use at work) notifier client for new mail?
TheSideshow
May 2, 12:32 PM
New malware is spreading through Google images to those who use Safari.
Apple Support - Heads Up/Warning Mac Defender (https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3029310?start=0&tstart=0)
Bogus MacDefender malware campaign targets Mac users using Google Images (http://thenextweb.com/apple/2011/05/02/bogus-macdefender-malware-campaign-targets-mac-users-using-google-images/)
Apple Support - Heads Up/Warning Mac Defender (https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3029310?start=0&tstart=0)
Bogus MacDefender malware campaign targets Mac users using Google Images (http://thenextweb.com/apple/2011/05/02/bogus-macdefender-malware-campaign-targets-mac-users-using-google-images/)
more...
Doctor Q
Apr 4, 08:06 PM
After I switched to Verizon, AT&T sent me a letter offering all sorts of deals if I'd change my mind (although they didn't offer to buy out my new 2-year Verizon contract).
This must be how they were planning to pay for my special discounts, by raising fees for everyone else!
This must be how they were planning to pay for my special discounts, by raising fees for everyone else!
Michaelgtrusa
Feb 18, 04:42 PM
It's now half term for us UK students, and i'm trying to calm myself down after a very stressful half term! So here peace central (With a bit of Beethovens Waldstein playing in the background) :rolleyes:
http://cl.ly/3g1d1a1u2M3H3F341k0S/Screen_shot_2011-02-18_at_20.19.11.png
Where did you find this?
http://cl.ly/3g1d1a1u2M3H3F341k0S/Screen_shot_2011-02-18_at_20.19.11.png
Where did you find this?
more...
kiljoy616
Apr 25, 01:32 AM
why even bother coming out with a white iphone for this year? Does anyone really care anymore?
Because it will make them a ton of money and they want to squeeze money out of any stranglers who are still waiting for it. :eek:
Because it will make them a ton of money and they want to squeeze money out of any stranglers who are still waiting for it. :eek:
TheCheapGeek
Oct 9, 04:19 PM
Can someone please tell me if Tweetie 2 retains the Ping.fm support from Tweetie 1?
It doesnt seem like it, im pretty bummed that it is gone.
It doesnt seem like it, im pretty bummed that it is gone.
more...
SpookTheHamster
Aug 1, 10:42 AM
Switches every 30 mins, but currently showing this.
lewis82
Aug 15, 08:37 AM
Molly Sims from an SI Swimsuit Issue a few years ago:
Uh, where's the swimsuit? :p
Uh, where's the swimsuit? :p
more...
ranviper
Mar 31, 12:35 PM
A tarantula and a Tripp jacket :D
Can I be honest?
I hate spiders....fkjharkfhaeivbaerv gives me the shivers seeing that pic...lol
Can I be honest?
I hate spiders....fkjharkfhaeivbaerv gives me the shivers seeing that pic...lol
nicname
Apr 19, 07:56 AM
ok so my new 2010 MBP has been extremely slow and I was instructed to go into my disk utilities and to repair disk permissions and to verify them. I did so.
I was also instructed to take this pics here and hopefully someone can help me speed up my mac.
Would i need to use Onyx. file:///Users/Nick/Desktop/Screen%20shot%202011-04-19%20at%208.51.46%20AM.png
I was also instructed to take this pics here and hopefully someone can help me speed up my mac.
Would i need to use Onyx. file:///Users/Nick/Desktop/Screen%20shot%202011-04-19%20at%208.51.46%20AM.png
more...
SandynJosh
Apr 7, 07:11 PM
Favorite game - "Leisure Suit Larry in The Land of The Loung Lizards". :rolleyes:
Is that game available on current Apple products anywhere? I remember trying to win that game but couldn't think smarmy enough.
Is that game available on current Apple products anywhere? I remember trying to win that game but couldn't think smarmy enough.
Swissfondue
Oct 2, 02:20 PM
I sincerely hope so. I can't even login to my company's iNotes site from my Mac because Macs are not supported (only runs with IE 6.00+).
Hans Brix
Aug 15, 02:18 AM
I think I got the wallpaper from one of these threads.
EugenexYew
Apr 25, 06:40 AM
Reasons to get white iPhone 4:
1. Contract ends before new release.
2. Assuming there's a Sept/Oct release, there is a 5/6 month time period, which is like Dec/Jan if it's released in June.
3. You think iPhone 5 won't be much of a difference.
4. You really like white.
5. Your current phone is spoilt.
6. You had been holding off this whole time.
7. You feel that it's never ever wrong to get an Apple product regardless of time and/or edition.
8. You feel that, since everyone's got a black iPhone 4, going white would make you feel more unique and stand out from the crowd.
Reasons not to get a white iPhone 4:
1. You have a black iPhone 4.
2. Your contract probably lasts till after iPhone 5's release.
3. You desire iPhone 5's soon-to-be-announced ample/drastic improvements.
4. You prefer black to white.
5. You don't want to waste your money (yet).
6. You have the white iPad 2.
7. You are an Android/BB/WP7 user.
8. You hate Apple products.
Probably gonna get a white iPhone 4, call me an idiot for all I care. :D
I will be contented with my purchase. *that is unless, the paint still drops off*
1. Contract ends before new release.
2. Assuming there's a Sept/Oct release, there is a 5/6 month time period, which is like Dec/Jan if it's released in June.
3. You think iPhone 5 won't be much of a difference.
4. You really like white.
5. Your current phone is spoilt.
6. You had been holding off this whole time.
7. You feel that it's never ever wrong to get an Apple product regardless of time and/or edition.
8. You feel that, since everyone's got a black iPhone 4, going white would make you feel more unique and stand out from the crowd.
Reasons not to get a white iPhone 4:
1. You have a black iPhone 4.
2. Your contract probably lasts till after iPhone 5's release.
3. You desire iPhone 5's soon-to-be-announced ample/drastic improvements.
4. You prefer black to white.
5. You don't want to waste your money (yet).
6. You have the white iPad 2.
7. You are an Android/BB/WP7 user.
8. You hate Apple products.
Probably gonna get a white iPhone 4, call me an idiot for all I care. :D
I will be contented with my purchase. *that is unless, the paint still drops off*
bobob
Apr 13, 10:14 AM
Apple's probably gone to DEFCON 1 after last year's prototype theft, so the iPhone 5 is delayed because everything is taking longer due to security clearances.
rbyrne10
Aug 4, 02:01 PM
August desktop.
Any link to the original.
Cheers
Any link to the original.
Cheers
opticalserenity
Jul 10, 11:49 PM
I'll be at the Perimeter Mall store around 0700, who else? :apple::apple:
Chase R
Dec 1, 11:27 PM
As always, courtesy of interfacelift.com :)
InterfaceLIFT is the shizzz... That's where I het 90% of my wallpapers.
Someone needs to right some sort of program, app, script, or what-have-you to automatically change your desktop background to the latest InterfaceLIFT one. I'd pay for that :)
InterfaceLIFT is the shizzz... That's where I het 90% of my wallpapers.
Someone needs to right some sort of program, app, script, or what-have-you to automatically change your desktop background to the latest InterfaceLIFT one. I'd pay for that :)
No comments:
Post a Comment