Appmaniac
Feb 18, 03:29 AM
Newest Apps
Translate pages with Safari Tap Translate
Euphony � Play the music of one kind or an album at random
Remember how much medicine you need to take with Pillboxie
and more ...:apple:
iPhone apps reviews (http://www.appsqueen.com/) |
Translate pages with Safari Tap Translate
Euphony � Play the music of one kind or an album at random
Remember how much medicine you need to take with Pillboxie
and more ...:apple:
iPhone apps reviews (http://www.appsqueen.com/) |
rowlands
Oct 24, 11:18 PM
I know this is late, but I just bought season 2 of chuck and pleasantly surprised to find it in HD, and the file size seems to be the same as the SD format of season 1.
AnalyzeThis
Nov 20, 09:30 AM
You need to ask yourselves a questions: How these stores operating? and Why products end up there?
Apparently, some authorized retailers overstock iPads or could not move projected volume, so they dumped some unsold inventory to Marshalls and TJMax, just to get some cash back, quick.
Overstocked with iPads??? Not a good news for Steve.
What is the issue here? iPads are sold in Walmart and Target and nobody complains.
Apparently, some authorized retailers overstock iPads or could not move projected volume, so they dumped some unsold inventory to Marshalls and TJMax, just to get some cash back, quick.
Overstocked with iPads??? Not a good news for Steve.
What is the issue here? iPads are sold in Walmart and Target and nobody complains.
chibianh
Apr 24, 10:51 PM
again, dang PS3 folders!! lol. The office I run has most of the computers folding now.. i think i've reached my limit until we decide to expand and get more computers :P
more...
MacBoobsPro
Oct 18, 09:12 AM
http://att.macrumors.com/contest/110A79.jpg
Print ad. Probably funny as TV ad too. Popping up in the middle of an ad break. :D
Print ad. Probably funny as TV ad too. Popping up in the middle of an ad break. :D
skunk
Apr 5, 01:57 AM
Yes, men should stop. And to prevent sexual assault women should dress in a classy way. I hope you're getting my point.I get a point, but I don't think it's the point you think you are making.
more...
Reach9
Mar 23, 09:22 PM
Your apparent eagerness to lay blame on the victim is bizarre and highly questionable.
I'm not blaming woman for being raped, don't get me wrong. In fact i know that a lot of times it doesn't matter what the attire is.
I'm just saying that it increases your chances of getting raped if you're wearing inviting gear. (If the rapist has a sexual desire [that's what i'm talking about])
It's like showing off your Rolex watch while walking by a dangerous area known for robbery and crime.
Should you be robbed? No. But mother always said not to walk around showing off your latest bling in dangerous places. That's the point i meant to make, rape is horrible and a disgusting crime. Don't get me wrong, i don't blame the victim.
Why is dressing provocatively stupid? That's one of the many freedoms women enjoy in the western world, and i enjoy looking at them dressed that way. But I'm not gonna go and rape them. What you're saying confirms Muslim countries justification for sharia law. And I also find it insulting to males, because it says that if a women dresses provocatively then we have no self control and will rape them.
Good for you. You're right, it's a free country, and I love it for being so. I like to keep hold of my morals and I enjoy women who have values, dignity and self respect.
A woman dressing provocatively heightens the chances of assault, that's all i'm saying. I'm not saying that men should rape women who dress provocatively, don't get me wrong.
If you don't think that women who dress provocatively get more attention from men, then it's pointless to continue the discussion.
Sharia Law is just some stupid extremist ideology, i'm not even going to go there.
Good for you to have control, it's not only about controlling themselves, some are stalking women in inviting circumstances. I've seen it myself.
The point is that you have a reasonable expectation of safety regardless of decisions.
Placing more and more responsibility on the victims is a slippery slope.
Today its "don't walk down that street" tomorrow its "what were you doing outside without your gun and bullet proof vest".
No matter the poor nature of one's decision they do not deserve to be raped or murdered. And responsibility for the event belongs solely to the perpetrator.
Agreed. I never said it was, and i never will, rape is absolutely terrible. I understand that a person has a reasonable expectation of safety, I'm just saying that wearing provocative outfit will increase the chances of assault. Is that right? No, but i've seen it myself along with some of my friends victimized numerous times.
It's sad how the world works.
I think the difference is that there are certain situations where i feel that both parties are at fault for the concluding action that was taken place.
For example, if a woman decides to wear provocative clothing and acts accordingly at a bar and then gets assaulted by a drunk man, which afterwards she claims as rape, then i'll be looking into both parties.
Nobody deserves to get raped or murdered, i'm not saying anything like that.
I'm not blaming woman for being raped, don't get me wrong. In fact i know that a lot of times it doesn't matter what the attire is.
I'm just saying that it increases your chances of getting raped if you're wearing inviting gear. (If the rapist has a sexual desire [that's what i'm talking about])
It's like showing off your Rolex watch while walking by a dangerous area known for robbery and crime.
Should you be robbed? No. But mother always said not to walk around showing off your latest bling in dangerous places. That's the point i meant to make, rape is horrible and a disgusting crime. Don't get me wrong, i don't blame the victim.
Why is dressing provocatively stupid? That's one of the many freedoms women enjoy in the western world, and i enjoy looking at them dressed that way. But I'm not gonna go and rape them. What you're saying confirms Muslim countries justification for sharia law. And I also find it insulting to males, because it says that if a women dresses provocatively then we have no self control and will rape them.
Good for you. You're right, it's a free country, and I love it for being so. I like to keep hold of my morals and I enjoy women who have values, dignity and self respect.
A woman dressing provocatively heightens the chances of assault, that's all i'm saying. I'm not saying that men should rape women who dress provocatively, don't get me wrong.
If you don't think that women who dress provocatively get more attention from men, then it's pointless to continue the discussion.
Sharia Law is just some stupid extremist ideology, i'm not even going to go there.
Good for you to have control, it's not only about controlling themselves, some are stalking women in inviting circumstances. I've seen it myself.
The point is that you have a reasonable expectation of safety regardless of decisions.
Placing more and more responsibility on the victims is a slippery slope.
Today its "don't walk down that street" tomorrow its "what were you doing outside without your gun and bullet proof vest".
No matter the poor nature of one's decision they do not deserve to be raped or murdered. And responsibility for the event belongs solely to the perpetrator.
Agreed. I never said it was, and i never will, rape is absolutely terrible. I understand that a person has a reasonable expectation of safety, I'm just saying that wearing provocative outfit will increase the chances of assault. Is that right? No, but i've seen it myself along with some of my friends victimized numerous times.
It's sad how the world works.
I think the difference is that there are certain situations where i feel that both parties are at fault for the concluding action that was taken place.
For example, if a woman decides to wear provocative clothing and acts accordingly at a bar and then gets assaulted by a drunk man, which afterwards she claims as rape, then i'll be looking into both parties.
Nobody deserves to get raped or murdered, i'm not saying anything like that.
jrko
Apr 12, 01:57 AM
oh yeah - its gonna be in my bedroom also serving as media player for watching itunes movies and streams off the internet. Its really struggling at the moment so a graphics upgrade seemed like a good idea for the price that was on offer.
more...

mattwolfmatt
May 2, 10:06 PM
Gay and bisexual men have a HIV infection rate 44 times higher than heterosexual men according to the CDC.
http://healthland.time.com/2010/09/26/study-20-of-homosexual-men-are-hiv-positive-but-only-half-know-it/
Arrgh! You cited the tamest statistic from the CDC article. Here are the others: 20% of gay men are HIV positive and 44% don't know it.
THAT is why the question is asked. As a future possible recipient of blood, I'm glad they ask it.
http://healthland.time.com/2010/09/26/study-20-of-homosexual-men-are-hiv-positive-but-only-half-know-it/
Arrgh! You cited the tamest statistic from the CDC article. Here are the others: 20% of gay men are HIV positive and 44% don't know it.
THAT is why the question is asked. As a future possible recipient of blood, I'm glad they ask it.
zelet
Sep 26, 09:40 PM
Now all they need to do is lower the price to $75, or include dotMac with iLife, or give discounts on Apple software with the purchase of .Mac.
Oh, and they need to increase speed and storage. And they need to add support for smartphones by enabling "push" IMAP.
And they in general need to stop depending on their tie-ins to the OS to make it worth it for the service... thats something MS would do. Make it worth it because it is a better product.
Oh, and they need to increase speed and storage. And they need to add support for smartphones by enabling "push" IMAP.
And they in general need to stop depending on their tie-ins to the OS to make it worth it for the service... thats something MS would do. Make it worth it because it is a better product.
more...
RaceTripper
Apr 5, 08:08 AM
The world's biggest Viper dealer is up here about 45mins away from me. Woodhouse is THE place to go if you want to buy, or just gawk at, a ton of sweet Vipers. They're one of Dodge's biggest clients in the motorsports world, and expanded that to the street cars. Pretty sweet place. I bought my Talon from them years ago, and got to see The Viper Pit, as they call it. It is a sight to behold....
I've attended SCCA World Challenge GT racing where Woodhouse Performance raced vipers. Always loved watching the Vipers, Corvettes, Porsches, and Cadillacs mix it up and swap paint for an hour. I'll see the World Challenge races this year at Petit Le Mans (Road Atlanta). That's a fun track to watch them race.
I've attended SCCA World Challenge GT racing where Woodhouse Performance raced vipers. Always loved watching the Vipers, Corvettes, Porsches, and Cadillacs mix it up and swap paint for an hour. I'll see the World Challenge races this year at Petit Le Mans (Road Atlanta). That's a fun track to watch them race.
davidjacobs21
Feb 24, 06:12 PM
Nevermind, the deal is dead now. I see a ton of people got in on the deal, but now the coupon doesnt work
more...
cantthinkofone
Dec 27, 10:20 PM
2 OU Hoodies
4 OU Shirts
3 OU Blankets
An OU Ornament
Your poor poor soul. What a horrible joke to have been played on you.
4 OU Shirts
3 OU Blankets
An OU Ornament
Your poor poor soul. What a horrible joke to have been played on you.
kcbruce
Oct 6, 08:30 AM
What I've been waiting for is true javascript support for wysiwyg textarea editors. I run a Mac blog site and I have to ask users to use Firefox. It seems a little sucky to do that for a Mac specific blogger site. Since Safari 1.3 Apple said they included the nessesary "hooks" for these editors, but no one has been successful in getting any of them to work in Safari.
I downloaded the latest nightly build of Webkit and it still doen't work :(
I downloaded the latest nightly build of Webkit and it still doen't work :(
more...
HeezyBear
May 5, 01:01 PM
Ask one of the Apple Store managers, but I'm almost certain they would have a procedure for destroying/recycling those displays. Apple doesn't seem like the sort of company who would let someone take any of that home when they're done with them.
fivepoint
Mar 3, 02:33 PM
Fivepoint's argument is akin to complaining that the slaves weren't paying their fair share of the taxes, and the plantation owners were paying far too much.
The top earners have almost all of the wealth in this country, they should be paying almost all of the taxes. If they were paying too much, wouldn't the wealth disparity be shrinking?
I wasn't arguing anything... simply pointing out the fallacy of his point. He stated they weren't paying their 'fair share' so I pointed out why he was wrong. That's all. BTW, what is with people like you who think they need to relate everything to slavery, the holocaust, or racism? :o
The top earners have almost all of the wealth in this country, they should be paying almost all of the taxes. If they were paying too much, wouldn't the wealth disparity be shrinking?
I wasn't arguing anything... simply pointing out the fallacy of his point. He stated they weren't paying their 'fair share' so I pointed out why he was wrong. That's all. BTW, what is with people like you who think they need to relate everything to slavery, the holocaust, or racism? :o
more...
sikkinixx
Apr 15, 06:56 PM
Its just their canned introduction....its always like that. While ironic this week, it isnt always ;)
sphoenix
Jun 1, 03:33 PM
Thought it would (roughly) convey Steve's thoughts on all the leaks this year, using a hit that most people are familiar with.

sw1tcher
Sep 19, 03:07 AM
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=17-146-602&depa=0
or
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817173003
or
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16817173003
Alienrat
Apr 7, 10:58 AM
I wonder how many of these posts are trolls? I haven't had any issues whatsoever with 4.3.1.
Seems odd to assume that you have seen no problems there are no problems to be seen.
My battery life is good, I don't have dropped calls (mind you I never did on any phone), and most things are fine, but I get the problem in the Photos app where the camera roll gets stuck under the album bar, and you can't select it. OK, you can get round it by quiting and restarting, but if I was happy having a work round I would be using android :D
Seems odd to assume that you have seen no problems there are no problems to be seen.
My battery life is good, I don't have dropped calls (mind you I never did on any phone), and most things are fine, but I get the problem in the Photos app where the camera roll gets stuck under the album bar, and you can't select it. OK, you can get round it by quiting and restarting, but if I was happy having a work round I would be using android :D
DurnkPorduction
Apr 26, 05:14 AM
im still waiting for an app that tells me what kind of car im driving...derp
or the woman I'm dating :D
or the woman I'm dating :D
bousozoku
Feb 14, 10:11 PM
Now there's an idea for a new Ramen Noodle flavoring packet. :o
Perhaps, for Nissin Ramen and Cup o' Noodles. It will hide the taste of the cardboard that Nissin call noodles.
Hey! Don't pull me off-topic. :D
Back to the users...
Perhaps, for Nissin Ramen and Cup o' Noodles. It will hide the taste of the cardboard that Nissin call noodles.
Hey! Don't pull me off-topic. :D
Back to the users...
longofest
Nov 29, 12:00 PM
I don't like the idea. The moment they start chipping away at devices, it'll set a bad precedent for future negotiations. It'll be hard to get back those rights. Apple, hold strong!! :)
Like I said in the post... I don't see them getting to far in negotiations, since the Disney/iTunes partnership has already shown some positive results. They are nit-picking, and if they are wise, they aren't going to shy away from $50+ million just because of nitpicking issues.
Like I said in the post... I don't see them getting to far in negotiations, since the Disney/iTunes partnership has already shown some positive results. They are nit-picking, and if they are wise, they aren't going to shy away from $50+ million just because of nitpicking issues.
GeekLawyer
May 2, 03:55 PM
I suppose I should point out, as is inevitable, that gay men are barred from giving blood, at least in the United States.
So, while I can't participate, my best wishes to those who can. Thank you for your sacrifice!
So, while I can't participate, my best wishes to those who can. Thank you for your sacrifice!
No comments:
Post a Comment